TEMPORARY NEW CURBSIDE HOURS
Currently 10am – 2pm Monday through Saturday
New Extended Hours Beginning Monday, July 13
10am – 4pm Monday through Saturday
Call 10-20 minutes before you arrive, and again when you get to the parking lot: 845-687-7023
The Mid-Hudson Library System procedure for holds is up and running again so we will no longer be accepting requests for items via email. If you are not familiar with this system see below.
Please call the Library 10-20 minutes before you arrive, and again when you get to the parking lot. This will enable us to have your materials ready when you get here, and a staff person will bring your materials out to a table by the Library entrance. 845-687-7023
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines when you pick up your materials.
- Please note that the building itself is not open.
Please return your items in the new dropbox by the parking lot. Materials from that box will be quarantined for 72 hours before we recirculate them.
MATERIALS ARE IN QUARANTINE
A reminder that all books, DVDs and audiobooks will be quarantined for 3 days before being checked in. If you receive a late notice and you know you’ve returned your materials please disregard it. No fines are being collected at this time.
Things we are doing to keep patrons and staff safe as we re-open
- We have a “No Contact” drop box next to our parking lot, to the right of the garden and arbor.
- Returned materials are quarantined for 72 hours. Patrons will notice that their records are not being cleared immediately, but fines are not being levied at this point.
- The Library building has been deep-cleaned since our closing in March.
- Staff are wearing masks and washing hands during their shift and sanitizing their workstations frequently throughout the day.
HOW TO ORDER USING THE ONLINE CATALOG
- Go to stoneridgelibrary.org.
- Click on either Home or Books & More.
- Click on Mid-Hudson Catalog.
- Log in using red button on right.
- You will need your Library Barcode (on back of your Library Card) and your PIN. (If you don’t have one you can set it up.)
- Search for your item.
- Click the Request It button.
- Submit your request.