Curbside delivery will continue during library hours. Please call 687-7023 from the parking lot and someone will bring your materials to a table near the entrance for you to pick up.
- Browsing in the Library: maximum capacity in the building at one time will be 12 people.
- Visit should be limited to 15 – 30 minutes.
- Face Masks: Please wear over your nose and mouth, in the library and while waiting in line to enter
- Please maintain 6’ social distancing while in the library and while waiting in line to enter.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
We are happy to welcome our patrons back and require these protocols and precautions for the safety and wellbeing of everyone concerned.
- The Activity Room is not available during this time. Programs are meeting virtually or in the library yard for the time being.
- Public restrooms are not available.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19;
- Take advantage of the Library’s Online Offerings!
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!