WINTER CURBSIDE HOURS: Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
For the safety of our patrons and staff, the Library will be returning services to Curbside Delivery Only as we see a surge in COVID-19 statistics in Ulster County.
Additional services provided:
- Photocopying services: email your material to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will copy them for you, and deliver them to a space provided at the entrance door.
- Photocopying services via hard copy: call the Library at 687-7023, #3 to arrange dropping off the materials to be copied and returned.
- An older version iPad will be available to borrow for 15 minute periods for checking emails in your vehicle. The iPad will be wiped clean each time it is used.
We are hopeful that we will be able to resume in-library services as the situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Call 687-7023 from the parking lot and someone will bring your materials to the return benches by entrance for you to pick up.
- A reminder that all books will be quarantined for 3 days before being checked in. DVDs and audiobooks will be quarantined for 5 days. If you receive a late notice and you know you’ve returned your materials please disregard it. No fines are being collected at this time.