Browsing in the Library: maximum capacity in the building at one time will be 12 people.
- Visit should be limited to 15 – 30 minutes.
- Face Masks: Please wear over your nose and mouth, in the library and while waiting in line to enter
- Please maintain 6’ social distancing while in the library and while waiting in line to enter.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Curbside delivery will continue during normal library hours. Please call 687-7023 from the parking lot and someone will bring your materials to a table near the entrance for you to pick up.
A reminder that all books will be quarantined for 3 days before being checked in. DVDs and audiobooks will be quarantined for 5 days. If you receive a late notice and you know you’ve returned your materials please disregard it. No fines are being collected at this time.
We are happy to welcome our patrons back and require these protocols and precautions for the safety and well-being of everyone concerned.
- The Activity Room is not available during this time. Programs are meeting virtually or in the library yard for the time being.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19;
- Take advantage of the Library’s Online Offerings!
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!