The Library has six computers with high-speed internet access for research, browsing and email.
- Please sign in on the computer using your Library card and your pin. You make your own pin.
- Time limit is 90 minutes per day
- Printing: 20 cents per page.
- Do not download onto any media (flash drive, hard drive, or other memory). Computers are strictly for viewing and printing.
- These computers are provided for ages 13 and up.
- Children 12 and under may access the computers in the Children’s Room.
- Computers may be used for games providing no one is waiting for a terminal.
- Computers shut down 15 minutes before closing.
- Adult or sexually explicit websites may not be accessed.
Failure to comply with this policy will result in suspension of computer privileges.
We also have free high speed wireless internet access. Bring your laptop to the Library or work out in our yard.